" To Develop Competent IT Technician with Ethical Values for Betterment of Society. "
1. To impart quality technical education with good learning environment.
2. Prepairing students to face challenges of industry and society.
3. To nurture students by inculcating ethical and social values.
1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Information technology related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
2. Adapt state-of-the-art Information Technology broad-based techniques to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
3. Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
|Sr. No.||Photo||Name||Designation||Qualification||Experience(In Years)||Joining Date at GPJ|
|1||Mr. H. K. Nemade||I/C H.O.D., Lecturer||M.E||12||
|2||Dr. S. D. Patil||Lecturer(Selection Grade)||Ph.D., M.E.||15||
|3||Smt. S. A. Sarwade||Lecturer(Selection Grade)||M.E.||17||
|4||Smt. S. R. Landge||Lecturer(Selection Grade)||M.E.||19||
|5||Mr. A. P. Chaudhari||Lecturer||M.E||12||
|6||Mr. S. S. Bhosale||Lecturer||M.Tech||5||
|7||Smt. V. B. Kundlikar||Lecturer||M.E.||13||
|Sr. No.||Photo||Name||Designation||Qualification||Joining Date at GPJ|
|2||Shri.V. B. Londhe||Instructor (Tech. Lab. Asst.)||B.E.||
|3||Shri. R. R. Tanwar||Hamal||SSC||