"To be a premier institute for transforming learners into competent technicians and pharmacists."
1) Imparting quality education to meet the expectations of industry and society.
2) Developing infrastructure, facilities, amenities and state-of-the-art laboratories.
3) Pursuing learner centric teaching-learning processes through continuous development of faculty.
4) Providing platform to students for their personal and professional development.
5) Nurturing positive attitude and social values amongst students and staff.
6) Inculcating competencies by providing hands on experience of various skills and processes.